The first Calendar watch from Shanghai Watch Factory found in 1963.
Since the greatest Prime Minister of PRC – Mr Zhou EnLai was the first user and worn it until he had passed-away, its commonly named “The Minister Watch”. The original timepiece is now kept and displayed at the National History Museum of China.
The second model of Shanghai Calendar watch A623a is the upgraded version of the A623 model. It has an upgraded A611a movement (with calendar) which have semi-quick-set calendar function.
It is the second generation of Shanghai calendar watches produced between 1965-67; one of a very hard to find model in the Shanghai watch series.
- Strap: Leather 19mm – Stainless Steel buckle
- Case diameter: 36 mm
- Movement: Shanghai factory mechanical 17 jewels + DATE
- Dial: Champagne & Gold
- Cosmetic condition : please check carefully the product picture. Any question or doubt feel free to contact us
- ORIGINAL crystal (with date window)
- Good working condition
- Delivered in its reusable metal tin box
All watches are original, when it comes to vintage every single one will be different from the other. Condition is the perfect balance between wear, patina and aging: these define the unique personality of a particular watch and determine its “magic”.